Club Steckbrief crashing
Hello,

I just discovered this application. Amazing work ! It seems that everything is working great except one function: when a right-click on a club an try "Steckbrief" it's loading for a few seconds then the app is crashing.

If I attach the program to Visual Studio, when I try "Steckbrief" I see a list the following line before crashing:

0x753898B2 (KernelBase.dll) in Das Fussball Studio.exe: 0xC000008F: Floating-point inexact result (parameters: 0xDEADCAFE, 0xDEADCAFE).

I don't think it's the cause of the crash, because it seems that every function in the application generate this kind of exception.

The crash with "Steckbrief " happens with every database I tried.

Do you have any idea why it's crashing ?

I'm using Windows 11 Pro and tried to open the app in Windows XP compatibility mode with the same error.

Also, is there any translation available for the application ?
Big Grin 
Welcome to the team! I have also never got to work the Vereine Steckbrief. Clicking "Steckbrief" is a surefire way to terminate the program.  Big Grin
(26.04.2024, 05:54)Gromax schrieb: Welcome to the team! I have also never got to work the Vereine Steckbrief. Clicking "Steckbrief" is a surefire way to terminate the program.  Big Grin

This statement is incorrect. Normally "Steckbrief" works correctly.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nur wer Profil hat, hinterlässt Spuren...
DB ItalienSchottland, Nordirland, SpanienWales, Norwegen, Portugal und Dänemark
This is the player summary, he means the club summary.

Although I never noticed this screen crashing the program, it could happen if wrong data were somehow put into the database. If it happens everytime, then the components used are not compatible with a non-German version of Windows. I have the same problem with the "Nebensaison" checkbox, clicking it freezes DFS for me.
(26.04.2024, 11:40)LFC_Mike schrieb:
(26.04.2024, 05:54)Gromax schrieb: Welcome to the team! I have also never got to work the Vereine Steckbrief. Clicking "Steckbrief" is a surefire way to terminate the program.  Big Grin

This statement is incorrect. Normally "Steckbrief" works correctly.

I was talking about the club "Steckbrief", not the player/trainer "Steckbrief".

Do you have a screenshot with the club " Steckbrief " ? To see what data is displayed ?
Which Database you use?
Which is your set language?

Nein ich bin nicht die Signatur. Ich sortiere hier nur den Buchstabensalat, den mein Besitzer hier eben fabriziert hat! Für die einen die Signatur - für die anderen der sinnloseste Satz der Welt.
I tried several databases. The error is incomprehensible.

Nur wer Profil hat, hinterlässt Spuren...
DB ItalienSchottland, Nordirland, SpanienWales, Norwegen, Portugal und Dänemark
(26.04.2024, 14:34)bignike schrieb: Which Database you use?
Which is your set language?

Thank you for the screenshot.

I tried Switzerland and England databases with the same error. I can change the language of the application ? My OS is Windows 11 and language English.
I had already assumed that you have a system language other than German.

You cannot change the language of the program.
However, it requires ‘German’ regional settings and formats.
GMT

Mehr als 90 Datenbanken - und Platz für noch mehr...  Wink
[Bild: dfsdb_info_banner_400_55.png]
Ich verwende Benutzersprache Deutsch mit Programmversion 8.5.2. / Win 10. Vereinssteckbrief hat das Programm bei mir schon immer gecrasht, auch unter Win7 mit anderem Computer. Ich bedanke mich für die Screenshots hier. Jetzt weiß ich wenigstens wie es aussieht.
Entscheidend sind die Regionaleinstellungen.

Mit denen hatte ich das Studio sogar auf russischem Windows XP laufen - habe dort aber nur angezeigt, nichts bearbeitet.

Die von mir seinerzeit getesteten Anzeigen funktionierten alle. Ob der Vereinssteckbrief dabei war, kann ich mich nicht erinnern.

GMT

Mehr als 90 Datenbanken - und Platz für noch mehr...  Wink
[Bild: dfsdb_info_banner_400_55.png]
(28.04.2024, 14:59)Gromax schrieb: Ich verwende Benutzersprache Deutsch mit Programmversion 8.5.2. / Win 10. Vereinssteckbrief hat das Programm bei mir schon immer gecrasht, auch unter Win7 mit anderem Computer. Ich bedanke mich für die Screenshots hier. Jetzt weiß ich wenigstens wie es aussieht.

Bei mir ist das noch nie abgestürzt, bei mir crasht manchmal Spielpaarung-Album.
(26.04.2024, 22:11)GMT schrieb: I had already assumed that you have a system language other than German.

You cannot change the language of the program.
However, it requires ‘German’ regional settings and formats.

Thank you for your help ! It's working with ‘German’ regional settings and formats.

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste